January 4, 2013

5 on Friday!

I'm back with the first 5 on Friday of the New Year!  Here are the top five reasons why I am loving Emily this week.

1)  It has been so much fun watching her enjoy all of her new toys.  Rob and I have especially loved her new microphone much to her dismay.  As much as I say that I wish she was more of a girly girl, I have to admit, all of the remote control ATVs are much more fun to play with than a boring old doll or barbie!  We have all enjoyed having races in our garage!

2)  Even though she was on Christmas break, she still wanted to go to KRK most days and she even received a sunshine report for being a good helper!

3)  On Wednesday, it was back to school.  It's definitely hard to get back into the swing of things after a two week break but she gets a 4.5-day weekend in two weeks so that makes it a little better.

4)  Even though she had one of the best Christmases in the history of Christmas, she managed to spend over $150 in cash and gift cards on Saturday.  So much for saving it for a rainy day!  She definitely is her mother's daughter!!

5)  She had a play date with her friend Jacob on Sunday and had so much fun that he is coming to our house tomorrow! 

Bonus - We are waiting for the arrival of the tooth fairy.  Her upper left tooth is very loose; although, we are not allowed to touch it and she says that it is not loose but I can see that it has moved a lot.  Any day now.

No comments: