Here are the top 4 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) She is the proud owner of a York County Librarycard! She was so excited to get her owncard this past weekend and eagerly checked out six new books. She could not believe that she could checkout as many as 50 books at one time since she can only check out 1 book at atime at PKES. I really feel like I spentthe better part of my childhood with my head stuck in a book so I LOVE seeingher develop her own love of reading!
2) She and I went Christmas shopping on Saturday and sinceshe was such a big help and had a great amount of patience, I rewarded her withmini-golf. She and I played two gamesand she beat me both times! It probablyhelps that she always says she has two strokes regardless if it is really twoor twenty!
3) Monday night dance parties have become a regular way to kick off our week! Normally Emily loves them but this Monday she was singing a different tune. For some reason, the sound of Rob's voice drove her to tears (and not in a good way)! Every time he would begin singing, she was like "Only Mommy can sing!" I have no idea what that was all about because Rob's voice is every bit as good as mine:) We are terrible parents because those comments only served as encouragement to keep the duets coming. Poor Emily!
4) She was super excited about participating in her talent show at KRK since she missed signing up for the last one. She planned on performing soccer tricks!
4) She was super excited about participating in her talent show at KRK since she missed signing up for the last one. She planned on performing soccer tricks!
No comments:
Post a Comment