October 5, 2012

5 on Friday!

Here are the top five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  Her bags are packed and ready to go for our trip this weekend!  She packed four terrible towels, her jersey, two black and gold necklaces and her snuggie!  The girl is set for some football fun!

2)  She bought a new Power Rangers sword with her yard sale earnings and it has been a blast watching her play with it and do all of her "cool tricks".

3)  Her artistic abilities never fail to amaze me and this week, she did a great drawing showing the four seasons.  Very nice!

4)  I had a very strange experience this week where a man in line decided to take both of his hands, put them on my shoulders and "move me out of his way".  Needless to say, I was not happy about this complete and total violation.  I told Emily about it and proceeded to say that the manager of the restaurant gave me a card for a free sandwich as a way to express his apologies.  Emily said "That was not very gentlemanly of the man who pushed you.  Men shouldn't push girls but at least you got a free sandwich!"

5)  I love her competitive spirit.  It was great to watch her in action at the Fun Run and as always, at her soccer game last Saturday.

No comments: