Here are the top five things that I am loving from the past two weeks!
1) Keith Urban in concert. What an awesome show...what a fun night! Rob and I had a great time and I'm so thankful for Howard getting us those great seats and appreciative that my Mom didn't freak out about him buying them!
2) Getting ready to go on vacation! We all really need a break and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
3) The cute new items that I got from Thirty-One and they only took one week to get here from order to delivery!
4) Bill Spoon's BBQ. I went there on Tuesday and it had probably been about three years since the last time I had gone there for lunch. It was still just as good...I just can't believe they accept credit cards now!
5) A car free of hail damage and a super clean interior!
Bonus - Pregnant Hooters waitresses! On Friday before the concert, Rob and I ate at Hooters because it is close to the train station. I was surprised when we walked in and saw not just one but two expectant mothers as waitresses. I have no problem with waitresses or pregnant ladies having been both things at one point in my life (not at the same time or at Hooters) but I'm just not sure that is an appropriate uniform for a big belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment