June 24, 2011

5 on Friday!

1)     Emily started her new "job" this week!  Here is a picture of the chore chart that is now hanging our refrigerator.  In order to earn her weekly allowance, she must complete the chores listed for each day of the week.  So far she loves it!

2)  Unfortunately, Rob had to work on Father's Day so Emily and I spent the day together.  Here she is eating some ice cream.  She told me to send this picture to her Daddy on the phone because he was having "boring fun" at the shop and we were having "super fun" eating ice cream and I think she wanted to rub it in!


3)  This video.  It runs a little long and it is very quiet but it is funny because Emily thinks she is karate expert with all of her crazy moves!!


4)    Emily and a little friend got into trouble at school on Monday and when I tried to talk to her about it, she kept telling me that "Trey made her do it!"  I tried to explain to her that she is responsible for her own actions and that one of her friends can't make her misbehave but she kept saying that she couldn't help it because Trey made her do it!  Hard to believe that she is succumbing to peer pressure at such a young age...what do I have to look forward to?

5)    Emily paid her fourth visit to Dr. Chuck this week for a six-month cleaning.  She just loves going to the dentist - I can only hope that a good experience as a child will keep her on the path of liking it for years to come.


No comments: