1) She has had difficulty riding her big girl bike - come to find out, the tires needed some air - and now she is riding all over the place (and doing tricks like riding with no hands or taking her feet off of the pedals)! If she runs into a problem though, she immediately says "I hope these tires are not losing air again!"
2) She requested corn for dinner one night - totally random, right? She didn't eat any of it and then said that she forgot to eat it. I don't know how she forgot to eat something right on her plate but...
4) Speaking of presents, Grandma bought Emily one of those bathing suits with the flotation device built into it. Emily was appalled that her Grandma thought she couldn't swim and needed a bathing suit like that. She then proceeded to tell me that she did not want to wear it because she is a big girl and a suit like that is for babies!
5) Emily told the red baron goodbye this week! She got to take one last ride in it to school and then she she hugged it and said she would see it later (oh, how I hope not). I'm sad for her and Rob but I definitely am not sad to see it go! Here's an old photo of Emily washing it.
Bonus - her love of the iphone continues. This is one of things she has been using it for this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment