Here are the top five things that I am loving this week!
1) "The Middle" - I think it is probably one of the funniest shows on TV. The Patricia Heaton character reminds me of me and I think that Brick is hysterical! I love how he leans his head down and whispers things. I laugh out loud EVERY single time.
2) A short work week! It was so nice to have an extra day off to enjoy the pool and spend time with Em!
3) Looking forward to having my aunts and cousins visit this weekend.
4) As of today, there are no laundry baskets full of clean clothes to be put away anywhere in my house! I think it is the first time in two months that I can make that statement.
5) So glad that Emily is back to 100%. She is eating better, full of energy and completely improved. The stomach bug she had last week hit her hard and kept her at about 50% for several days but she's back and better than ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment