It's hard to believe that summer is basically over. All of the school-aged children have started back to school and on Monday, Emily begins fall curriculum and has to start wearing those dreadful little uniform shirts again. I have absolutely no idea why I dislike them so much but I just do. She has so many cute little outfits for fall and winter and there are just not enough Fridays (outfit of choice) and weekends to fit them all in. What a bummer! One would think that I would stop buying so many things knowing that she doesn't really need them but I just can't help myself. It's my inner Rachel Zoe coming out by wanting to be Emily's personal stylist!
We've had a good summer. Rob has been busy running the business and just hired his first full-time employee a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping that once they catch up on all of the work, he'll be able to be home more often. I've been trying to eat healthier and working out with the Wii and well, Emily has been her busy little self and has enjoyed the warm days to play in the backyard and ride her fleet of vehicles in the driveway.
I'm looking forward to the cooler days of fall - this summer has been insanely hot! Hopefully, I'll be able to take Emily in the evenings for a walk or a trip to the neighborhood playground. Fall truly is my favorite time of the year with so many fun things to look foward to - pumpkin patch, Emily and Rob's birthdays, our wedding anniversary, Halloween and Thanksgiving.


No comments:
Post a Comment