August 16, 2010
Girls Weekend!
On Thursday afternoon, Emily headed down I-85 to meet up with some awesome friends from my college days! First stop, Andesron, SC, to take Jenn out to celebrate her upcoming birthday. We met her at the Outback located along interstate at the Clemson exit to eat dinner. It was awesome seeing her again and we had a good time catching up! Next stop, Atlanta! On Friday, Eve, Emily and I headed to the children's museum for a good time, once again confirming the fact that I really do not like children (other than my own). After the museum, we ate lunch at a Chick-Fil-A that DID NOT have a play area - I never even realized there was such a thing! We settled in after that for an evening of Five Guys burgers and fries and a a marathon of "Say Yes to the Dress - Atlanta". On Saturday, we went to the cutest nail salon for mani-pedis, followed up by a trip to Lenox to get "our shop on". We ate dinner at an adorable little italian restaurant and headed back to Eve's house to watch Emily be scared to death by the statue puppy and Birdie the cat. We had a great time and Eve was an awesome hostess! Next time though, I'm traveling solo to really enjoy a girls' weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment