This week, Emily was tasked with creating a diorama of an ecosystem. She selected the Arctic Tundra and had a gazillion great ideas. With a little assistance from Mommy (also known as paying for supplies), she set off to create several animals from modeling clay. She painted a shoe box white to mimic the snow found in the tundra and glued a mountainous, snowy image into the background. Daddy's craftsmanship and artistic abilities are always a plus when it comes to these types of projects and he assisted with gluing the pieces into place and hanging fishing line in the box so the owl could "fly" through the sky. Since research and writing are two skills in my wheelhouse, I'll be providing some assistance on the written portion of the project. I love to see her creativity shine and I think this project is fantastic! I hope she receives an A for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment