Never a dull moment in the life of the Anders family (contrary to Emily who would say we have a a VERY dull life accompanied by cries of "I'm bored)!
1) So I finally made it to the dentist this week after about 14 months (I know, not good). I've always known that I have a small mouth...I remember they had a difficult time finding small enough trays to make molds of my teeth when I got braces; they always have to use the kid-sized film to take x-rays but this took it to a whole new level...they gave me a child's sized toothbrush this visit! Emily has been quite entertained by her Mommy's new Princess toothbrush and keeps teasing me about it! It's also ironic considering how much I like to run my mouth (and how loud I can be at times), that my mouth is in fact kid-sized!
2) On Tuesday, Emily and I went out to dinner and had the most interesting conversation about kids in second grade "dating". I honestly have no idea what that even means but it bothers her tremendously and she just kept saying over and over "Second grade is just way TOO young to date!" Couldn't agree more, Em!
3) Mornings continue to be almost as stressful as the evenings around our house. I'm very happy that Rob takes on that job because there are some mornings I am literally running out of the house to avoid the drama!
4) Her newest obsession is Pokémon cards! Pretty sure those were popular about 15 years ago but I guess everything that is old is new again?
5) She is already talking about putting an XBox One on her Christmas list! Good night! Did she just not get the XBox 360? She needs to recognize that she will probably not be getting an XBox One until they have come out with an XBox Three or something like that!
Bonus - We bid farewell to our little flat Girl Scout friend today. I think I enjoyed it more than anyone. Hopefully, little Annamarie will be happy with the letter we are mailing to her with an update on the past two weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment