Another week in the life of the Anders family...
1) Back to life, back to reality...school started back on Tuesday and surprisingly, it has not been terrible! Minimal homework is always a good thing!
2) Speaking of school, Emily is getting ready to begin work on her big project of second grade which corresponds with African American History Month. The children must research an individual and prepare a report...Martin Luther King, Jr. is off limits because they will be working on learning about him as a class so she had to select three options and the teacher will pick one...her choices were Michael Jackson, Barack Obama and Mean Joe Greene...pretty sure she will be the only one to select the last one!
3) A new year equals a new boss for me...so far, so good! On Wednesday, my company's Real Estate Division, AFM Land Sales, rolled out its new website and lo and behold, I finally have my photo online and I'm listed in the Executive Team section of the site...who knew I was so important?
4) I attempted to go cold turkey on my FB addiction...I made it until Thursday evening! Baby steps...if only all of our New Year's Resolutions were as simple as playing soccer! Well, on second thought, that would probably be more difficult than quitting Facebook at this point in my life!
5) Em is kicking tail and taking names on the Brownies cookies orders...119 boxes and counting!


No comments:
Post a Comment