August 25, 2014

Date Night with Two of My Favorites!

Two years ago, I decided to ban any and all concerts at PNC.  My experience at Jason Aldean that year was a little less than pleasant...way too hot, way too crowded and the crowd was just a little too young and rowdy for me.  So last year, I took a break from seeing my celebrity crush, Keith Urban, because I try to honor my word.  Well there was a void in my life due to missing my annual concert experience (dramatic I know, but true) so this year, when his summer tour was announced and PNC was listed, I figured if I had an actual seat it would be an improvement so buying seats is what I did!

Thankfully, Rob agreed to go with me because if nothing else, he can appreciate live music and an impressive guitar collection.  Flat ironed hair and low cut, tight t-shirts are not his thing (at least not on another man)...

It was another super hot night (probably one of the hottest of the summer) but then again, my boyfriend can turn up the heat!  I seriously have no idea what it is about Mr. Urban that turns me into a giggly little school girl but it just happens!  From the moment he came on stage until the very end of the show (which was cut short due to a storm), I was dancing, singing and grinning from ear to ear!  I guarantee there were a few people around me that were thinking "Lady, we did not pay $ for a ticket to listen to you sing all night!"...sorry :(

The absolute best part of the evening had to be when Rob had the foresight to tell me to go get near the aisle because after Keith finished playing on the lawn that was the path he would head back to the stage on...and right he was.  There were a few (other) crazy ladies who thought they were going to push me out of the way but Rob made sure I held my ground and lucky, lucky me...I actually got to touch his arm..in a very creepy way, like a little kitty cat!

Not quite able to mark off my "Meet Keith" bucket list item but definitely closer than I was!  What a super fun night and I am already looking forward to next summer!  Rob, not so much.

Here are some photos from our big night out!





So close!
That is my kitty cat arm on him...what a little weirdo!

No comments: