1) While I was “out of town in Rock Hill”, Emily and Daddy did all sorts of fun things associated with the Come See Me Festival. They went to the Blues and Jazz event on Friday (where I was lucky enough to see them for a few minutes), Saturday they went to some event geared toward trucks and kids and then wrapped things up Saturday evening with the Tailgating and Fireworks event. I am happy report that Emily actually enjoyed the fireworks – again, another sign that she is growing up!
2) One neat thing from the weekend was seeing several mothers and daughters together at our events. What a special bond to share! I hope one day that Emily and I are the mother/daughter duo at a Delta Pi reunion dancing on tables together having a blast together!
3) She wrote and illustrated this book titled "I love Mommy because"
4) Spring break wears a girl out! She was asleep before 8 p.m. on Tuesday!
5) So happy to be spending the Good Friday holiday with my girl! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment