July 12, 2013

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She is so excited about how big her radish plant is getting!  She walks outside and looks at it and exclaims "Radish is blowing up!"  If only, we had plans to eat the radishes :)


2)  She and her teddy bear band played a good set on Tuesday evening!  Notice their matching hats.


3) My new bike was delivered on Wednesday and I think Emily was more excited than I was!  She eagerly tried to move the big box from the front door to the garage and as soon as I was able to get it into the garage, she started tearing into the box, attempting to remove all of the parts and pieces.  The majority of the bike was zip-tied together so I had to lend her a hand and once we got everything out of the box, I decided it was best to wait on Rob to get home and assemble it.  Here is a photo of my pit crew putting it together.


4)  She has been worn out since vacation!  Every afternoon, she has basically just curled up on the chair and watched her iPad and played her DS.  Can't say I blame her, it's been hard to get back into the routine this week!

5)  On Wednesday, she went to Discovery Place and I don't think I have heard her describe any field trip more excitedly EVER!  She detailed out every single thing they did and was so happy that they had McDonald's for lunch.  What a fun day!

No comments: