1. Paint your own pottery! Em made a mug for Santa's milk and I made a new Christmas tree ornament!
2. Monsters University and a special Mommy/Emmy dinner at the Outback!
3. We've gone on at least one bike ride every day but the best (not) had to be when Daddy tried to show off, ended up wrecking the bike, laying in the middle of the road, almost getting hit by a car and being covered in cuts and scrapes...and to think, I was thinking he and I should get bikes to ride at home! Well, maybe just me:)
4). In addition to biking, we've been swimming every day too! Her skills are improving and she's been having a blast!
5). She bought a fishing pole this week and was able to use it on the 4th of July!
And finally, here is a photo of the gator in the backyard! One morning, we were able to see two of them swimming around. Having alligators in this close proximity make this Mommy nervous!




No comments:
Post a Comment