August 19, 2011

5 on Friday!

Here are the top five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)     After a pretty rough week last week, she kicked things off on Monday with a Sunshine Report.  Way to go Emily!

2)     This past Saturday, we spent the evening with the Compton family.  As the adults played Cranium, Emily and Campbell watched TV and played in the living room.  It was funny sitting there listening to Emily teach Campbell about all of the big girl shows that she watches like "Shake It Up!" and "Good Luck Charlie".

3)    I cannot get over how much Emily is growing.  I just bought her some new jeans for fall and when she tried them on, they fit perfectly.  But she couldn't take my word for it, she had to go get a second opinion from her Daddy.  Once he said they were good, she was convinced.

4)    The look on Emily's face in this photo from our rafting trip - you can just see how much fun she is having!  Love it!

5)     Listening to Emily sing along to the "Lemonade Mouth" soundtrack.  I just love her little voice and it's funny to hear her singing real songs!

No comments: