January 24, 2010

Emily's first sleepover

On Saturday, Emily had her first sleepover at her friend, Campbell's house.  Since Rob and I were going to an engagement party for my Aunt Tracey and Scott, our usual babysitters (my mom and Howard) were going to be at the party too!  I have to admit I was a bit nervous about Emily staying at someone's house overnight but I had complete faith in Campbell's parents, our good friends, Martha and Robbie Compton.  I have known Martha since high school and became really good friends with her in college.  She has always been one the most responsible people I've known and she spent about 10 years of her career being a special ed teacher so I think she can handle challenging kids!  Robbie is affectionately referred to as the "baby whisperer" because of his great way of interacting with children and he, too, is a trained professional!  The girls had a great time as you can see in the photos below.  Thanks to Robbie for posting the photos to Facebook. 








2 comments:

Jaysey said...

Hooray for a successful first sleep over! The are too cute!

Martha Compton said...

We had so much fun! I just know our girls are going to grow up buddies!