February 22, 2010

Funny little things Emily says!

Emily is a really funny little girl...she keeps me laughing constantly!  I think my dad summed it up best when he said "If someone doesn't think Emily is funny, they're crazy!" She says the cutest, silliest things all of the time and I'm afraid as the years pass, I'll forget some of them so I'm going to periodically update the blog with some of her "little funnies!"

  • She calls Carrie Underwood "Carrie Underwear!"
  • I once asked if she wanted to play the quiet game and she responded: "Yes, where is it?"
  • Bears don't hibernate, they "hyper-nate"
  • She refers to her Daddy as "Daddy Schmaddy Pants"
  • She calls me "Hot Mommy" and her little cousin Reed, "Baby Weed"
  • I love to hear her say the color yellow...so cute!
I could probably post a new thing every day...the things that come out of her mouth are just so funny!

2 comments:

Jaysey said...

She's so cute! You should post more of her funny sayings--not only can we then enjoy it with you, but one day, she can look back on this and laugh. ;)

Adrienne said...

Jenn - I know what you mean. Emily already gets so embarassed when we talk about her being a baby so I can only imagine how she'll be as a teenager! The other night when she got out of the bathtub, she proceeded to run around the house saying "Let's have a naked party!" This was the craziest thing because I use to do the exact same thing at her age! I asked her if Grandma told her to say that and she said no. Like mother, like daughter!