May 9, 2016

Wow...this year flew by!

It is hard to believe that there are only 12 more days left in this school year.  It seems like it was only yesterday when Em began third grade.  Here are some recent photos of her spring activities.



Her team was chosen to play during halftime during the NAFO
Varsity Boys Game.



State House of Representatives member Ralph Norman
has been teaching Junior Achievement in Em's
class for the past few weeks.
Mother's Day and Em wore a dress without
even being asked!
The next few weeks will be busy with soccer championships (the Strikers made it to Round 1 - due to age and size, this was just not their season.  I know they will only get better with time), field day and end-of-the-year programs/parties.  I'd like to say I'm ready for summer break but between soccer camps, Camp Cherokee, Disney and a couple of other scheduled trips, I'm exhausted just thinking about it all!

No comments: