April 8, 2016

A little of this, a little of that...Spring Break edition!

Since I continue to do such a poor job of posting, I figured I should at least upload some recent photos from Spring Break!

The Assistant Principal at Em's school sends an e-newsletter each week and I was pleasantly surprised to see this cutie when I opened the link!


The day before Easter, we went fishing at Lake Wateree.  It was a bit chilly but we still had fun.  Em was very diligent in her fishing and caught two fish.




On Easter, we went to the Melting Pot, our absolute favorite restaurant, and enjoyed a great lunch!




Spring Break wasn't all fun...we did some work too!  We cleaned out the garage and loved going through old photos, papers and books Rob had boxed up.  Here's Em holding the very first piece of art that Rob ever won an award for when he was in second grade.


On the last day of her vacation, she and I had a girls' day and had lunch at her second favorite restaurant, Thomson Cafeteria at Winthrop!


Now, the countdown is on for the last weeks of third grade.  Hard to believe how quickly this school year has flown by.  I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun because third grade has been Em's best school year by far.

No comments: