September 23, 2015
A beautiful day!
On Saturday, September 19th, my sweet cousin Ashley got married and not only gained a husband, Dave, but also a stepson, Grant. It was a whirlwind weekend with our family arriving in Pennsylvania around 9 p.m. on Friday and leaving at 6 a.m. on Sunday but definitely worth the travel. Our extended family has had a difficult summer and on today, the first day of fall (my absolute FAVORITE time of the year), I am looking forward to happier times and new beginnings. I know it always but this past weekend was such a pleasant reminder of how wonderful of a family I have and how lucky I am to have each and every one of my aunts, uncles and cousins in my life. Here are some photos from the wedding. Ashley was such a beautiful bride. The best thing about her is not only is she beautiful on the outside but she is one of the nicest, most genuine people I know and I adore her!
I wish Ashley, Dave and Grant all of the happiness in the world as they build their lives together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment