April 10, 2015

5 on Friday!

Five highlights from our week!

1)  Our super smart little lady earned straight A's on her report card!  Rob and I am so incredibly proud of her.

2)  I have been listening to Em talk about KDs for the entire school year...how awesome they are, how badly she wants a pair, on and on. The practical side of me said they were too expensive for growing feet and she didn't really "need" them. Well as an early Easter present, her dream became a reality! I know material possessions are just "things" and shouldn't really matter but it felt really wonderful knowing that I did something that made her SO happy

3)  She's been a great helper looking for items to sell at our yard sale on Saturday and is very excited about selling baked goods and bottled water to raise some funds for "Mae" We Find a Cure - SC!

4)  Surprisingly, this week at school has not been nearly as tough as I would have anticipated after spring break but I do know we are all looking forward to summer vacation!

5)  It became official on Thursday...Emily is big enough to ride without a booster seat. Today was the first time in 8.5 years that there will not be a child seat of some type in my car. Sniff, sniff :(

No comments: