August 20, 2012
Meet the teacher!!
Today we met Mrs. Simpson, not to be confused with Jessica or Nicole Brown!! She seems wonderful and Rob and I couldn't be more pleased with the first impression she made! Her teaching philosophy seems like it will be a good fit and I couldn't be more excited about all of the new challenges Emily is going to meet in kindergarten. I'm not going to lie...this whole kindergarten thing seems pretty overwhelming to a 35 year old; good thing, kids are typically go with the flow! Here are some photos of a postcard Em received in the mail from Mrs.Simpson, her PIN for meal purchases and a proud Pantherette modeling her school colors (no worries, her blood still runs black and gold)!! The bottom photos are of Emily showing me that she is a big girl and open her own lunchable and confirmation of my fear that she won't eat enough for lunch (see how it is just barely eaten after she said she was done)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment