July 7, 2010

A fun filled day!

Emily and I woke up this morning and headed to Target to buy her a new pair of tennis shoes since I sent all of her shoes home with her Daddy on Monday.  She wanted to get her picture taken in Target for some reason...
Then we were off to "The Sandbox" which is a really fun childrens' museum in Hilton Head.  It had an arts and crafts area, a pirate ship with dress up costumes, a plane, a kitchen, a construction area and of course a sandbox.  Emily had a blast!
After the childrens' museum, we headed to Chick Fil A for lunch where Emily made lots of new friends and played for almost 2 hours.  After CFA, we headed to the pool.  Emily has turned into a little fish this week and even started jumping off the side into the pool.  I can't wait for her to take swimming lessons later this month.  We had a great day and this Mommy is tired!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

She is such a cutie and she's gotten so big!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!!