October 14, 2009
The Wonderful World of Disney!
On September 29, Rob, Emily and I headed to the Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World so I could attend the Society of American Foresters' (SAF) National Convention and also squeeze in a little family vacation. We split the drive in half by stopping in Hilton Head and spending the night. A great idea because that is an extremely long car ride for anyone but especially for an active little girl like Emily. We arrived at the hotel on Wednesday and I got to work that evening. I enjoyed the SAF meeting since I have a tendency to be a bit of a talker and it is always nice to get out of the office and interact with other people in the business. We took it easy on Wednesday so Rob and Emily could be up bright and early for Animal Kingdom on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment