September 15, 2009

Emily's First Dentist Appointment

Today, Emily had her first dentist appointment, not related to the chipped teeth she suffered in the spring. She was really excited to go see Dr. Chuck again, which is a great thing because so many kids can be afraid of going to the dentist. She decided she wanted to wear a dress today so she would be "pretty for Dr. Chuck." Since this was a dentist visit for a good reason and not related to an accident, I figured I would take some photos to remember the day. Dr. Chuck declared her "cavity-free" which was quite a shock since we have a bit of a time brushing her teeth. She has no permanent damage to her two front teeth and I think we are in the clear on any additional damage to her baby teeth...no discoloration or gum damage. All very good things!


Here's Emily waiting on the doors to the office to open.

Such a good little patient!

No comments: