July 17, 2009

Stage Mom...Who me?

I feel very confident that I could become a "stage mom" like that lady on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." Emily seems to have a real knack for entertaining and she loves music. Hopefully she inherited Rob's musical abilities and not mine, which consist of thinking I can sing really well! Here are some videos of Emily performing a couple of her favorite songs (too bad the TV was such a distraction...I need to start cracking the whip Joe Jackson style)! She and I watched a show recently where Keith Urban said he learned to play the guitar at age 6 so I guess we have a little time but it's never too early to find your passion in life.

2 comments:

Jaysey said...

Super cute! Love the videos!

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

Emily is too cute!! I loved the Taylor Swift song!