This past weekend was Winthrop homecoming. Eve and I had been planning our weekend for months and Rob, Emily and I were all excited to see her since it had been two years since her last visit. On a very rainy Saturday, we went to the game. Here are some pictures of Emily attending her first homecoming at what could one day become her Alma Mater!
Looks like somebody really likes basketball. Go Eagles!
Eve and I had big plans to hit Scandals on Saturday night - just like we were back in school but I got really sick and had to stay home because I had a 102 temperature. What a bummer! Eve went back home on Sunday and drove through snow the whole way. The same snow that showed up in Fort Mill around 4 p.m. on Sunday and continued to fall until well after midnight.
We had a snow day on Monday which was great but since Emily had a terrible cough and I felt like death warmed over, we opted out of playing outside.
Yesterday, we had a pipe burst in our garage which created a great big mess and while Rob was trying to get the source of the problem, he cut his hand and had to get stitches.
So while, it is not quite time to start distributing the college brackets and placing bets in the fun which is officially "March Madness", we have been experiencing some (out of the ordinary) March Madness of our own.

2 comments:
You guys have had a busy weekend! I'm sorry to hear that you and Emily aren't feeling well and the Rob cut his hand. Yikes!
No Scandals?? Is it really Homecoming then? ;-) Emily is looking super cute!
Post a Comment