We are having a big month in the Anders' house! On New Year's Day, we were out with the old (living room furniture) and in with the new! Rather than exchanging Christmas presents, Rob and I decided to be practical and buy something we really needed. We bought a new couch, chair, ottoman and coffee table and two new area rugs. It looks great and really warmed up the look of our entire downstairs.
We took our first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's on January 4. Emily loved it! We will definitely be going back, I just think we will eat before we go. The pizza was not quite like I remembered it.
On Sunday, 1/18,We watched the Steelers win the AFC Championship game and look forward to the Super Bowl. Emily wore her cheerleader outfit and helped lead the team to a victory!
Today we had a snow day...something of a rarity in these parts of the world! Emily and I took a quick trip outside to check out the snow.
Finally, we are now looking forward to watching Barack Obama become our President today! History in the making. What an exciting month and it is only the 20th!
2 comments:
Emily looks like such a sweet little girl! I'm glad you all had a nice Christmas!
The furniture looks good.
Post a Comment