On Sunday, Rob and I decided to take Emily to our neighborhood playground in the morning thinking it would not be too hot. So not the case! The temperature was allegedly 82 degrees but it literally felt like 102! The humidiy was terrible but it was nice to give Emily the chance to run around and have fun. After we the playground, we took a walk around the neighborhood and then to brunch. We had a very nice Anders Family Fun Day! Here are some pictures of Emily at the playground. I know she is my daughter and I may be a little biased but I just think she is the absolute cutest little girl ever!!
1 comment:
She is adorable! I just realized that I could find your blog address from your comments on my blog! I'll have to visit your blog more now that I know where to find you!
Post a Comment